Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Starting Over!

Okay, I panicked.

One of my roommates was contacted by a friend of his, and I thought that he might have found out his location because of my blog, so I rushed home and deleted my old blog so if they tried to call me on it, I simply would say, "What blog?" and when they went to the old address, they got a "page not found" link.

I feel kind of dumb doing this now, as I had been keeping that blog for nearly a year and a half, and now I have wiped the whole thing out. But that was a decision I had to make.

You will find that very little is changing here, except for the fact that I will now be using aliases for my roommates' names. If you know me, you know that I have two roommates. They are a married couple, but now they will be known as Cleo and Julie. Cleo is male, just so you know. An explanation will come at some point.

But here we go again. There is one less period after "Eric Says," but I will still be doing this blog exactly the same as before.

No comments: