Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let's Face Reality.

It's now been over two weeks since I last posted here. I have missed Thanksgiving, the whole nonsense with Secret Santa starting again, the start of the holiday season, the anniversary of losing my mother, and the continuing and budding relationship with Chip. Things are starting to go well, at least for now.

But recently, I have had no time or inclination to write here. As you can tell, since October, the posts have gotten spotty at best. With Facebook having become my main way of documenting my life, this blog has fallen by the wayside. More than three people actually read my Facebook page.

There are three years' worth of my life on this blog. I have documented good and bad things, explored my personality, and tried my best to entertain my readers. If anyone discovered this blog and started getting interested in my life, I thank you. I will keep the blog here for now, and if the time comes again where I have time and desire to do so, I will begin posting here again.

But for now, I am signing off. I wish everyone the best.

Eric Out, and Goodbye.

No comments: