That's right, kittens. Chip said it first.
And he absolutely loved his crock pot. I had wrapped it on Saturday night, and brought it to Freddie's when we went to the drag show. I should mention that this is the first time I went to the drag show since that disastrous time in February with Justin and Ronnie. I even said so on my Facebook page, right up to talking about the two people who were with me that night, and that I wold rather forget about them. I wonder if Justin will see that on my wall and unfriend me. But it doesn't matter anymore; I have someone who I really like (and, according to a lengthy conversation Chip had with Julie), Chip is nuts about me a well. I hope I don't screw it up.
I still have not received my October issue of Instinct. So on the way home from Baltimore with Julie (more on that coming up), I called them and told them, and they said that they would send me a new copy. I mentioned that I would be soon needing to renew my subscription, since it would be expiring in July. I was told that I had eighteen months left on it. HUH???
I was a bit confused by this, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I have no idea where the extra year came from; perhaps they added some extra issues when they reduced the number of issues published a year. Or they added some issues because they printed my letter. Who the hell knows.
Julie is currently craving seafood, so we went to the DC Fish Market. First, the place stunk to high heaven. And we had to wait for them to steam an entire bushel of crabs. After they were delivered to her, we went to the Fresh Market in Baltimore so that she could get coffee. Makes sense to me, but the store that carries the coffee (Fresh Market) doesn't have any closer locations..
So all the way to Baltimore, I had to deal with the stench of crabs. I could not WAIT until the trip was done so I could get some fresh air. It would have made more sense for Julie to go to Baltimore first, then get the crabs, but she didn't agree.
Of course, it would make even more sense to get the crabs from Baltimore, but it was her time, her gas, and her car getting stunk up. But I got home, had dinner, went bowling, then I came home, talked to Chip briefly, and that is where we are presently.
My eating has been less than spectacular in the last couple of days. I stepped on the scale to find I was at 177 on Sunday. So while I didn't lose anything this week, I didn't gain anything either. I have a firm idea on what I should do to maintain, and what to cut to lose.
Bowling has been ok; Bobby has been a good addition to our team. My scores have been mediocre, but they always have been.
I am making a lot of typos again, and since I was up late last night, I am signing off for now.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment