After eating what I consider to much Friday through Sunday, I have been keeping at about 1600-1700 calories for the past three days. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and see what it brings. I am really hungry (having had dinner about four hours ago), but I am going to ignore it.
Justin came over on Monday night, and I really wish I would stop turning into a pumpkin at eleven so we could actually get busy. However, he is coming to spend Friday night here, and I plan to go for it. Sean told me that Justin and I are turning into a lesbian couple.
I love this dance. During the "dance break" at Freddie's on Saturday night, they played this, and I, being shameless on a dance floor, danced it.
I am off for three days this weekend. So far, I am locking in Justin for Saturday and Beth for Sunday. I will be spending Monday alone, unless I have dinner with Justin after he gets off work. I will not, however, do like I did during the previous two Mondays that I had off and go wandering around Springfield Mall. I refuse to be pegged as a bathroom cruiser (or cruisee). I am now good-looking enough that I have a boyfriend, and I got hit on at Freddie's on Saturday night. The guy looked kind of dejected when he saw Justin's arms around me.
I am tired, so I am going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment