Monday, November 30, 2009

Plans Change.

At a little after eleven this morning, Guy called me and canceled. He said he didn't get any sleep at all last night, so he is just going to go home. He assured me that there would be other times. Julie offered to go with me to bowling to make me feel better, but I think I will be okay.

Of course, I am disappointed. But I am hardly thinking that things aren't crashing just as they seemed to be going well. I have a hard time believing that someone can change feelings about someone so fast. One does not go from telling me he is falling for me to not wanting to see me again in the course of two days. But just in case, I have the receipt for his Christmas gift to tape to the box. I have no reason to keep a Barbie doll.

So I am once again just having a quiet day off, waiting for the mail to come. Today was the day that I got the majority of my Christmas cards into the mail, which made today quite expensive. In addition to that, I also got money out to my aunt for her to work her Christmas magic and turn into gifts for the boys.

We are also beginning the countdown of the number of shifts until Christmas. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have twenty shifts to work. I have lived through three of them. Seventeen to go!

Since I won't be heading out to pick Guy up, I will be going for a kabob. I haven't been there in nearly a week and a half. Wow; that's a record for when I'm not home!

I will have more in my next entry.

Eric Out.

No comments: