Friday, November 27, 2009

Tired.

Yes, I am quite tired right now. Keep in mind that I worked late on Tuesday, then was up early on Wednesday, then I stayed up until almost two o'clock in the morning that night, got up at eight yesterday, and went to bed last night at almost midnight, only to get up at five this morning.

But let's get to that in a moment.

On Wednesday afternoon, Justin (remember him?) sent me the following text message: "Hey eric me justin, I was wondering I hate to ask you this, but do you have $50 I can borrow till the 10th of december, I will pay back that Thursday by moneygram"

WTF? Back in August he had the same problem and hit me up for money, via text message as well! I just ignored him. The fact that he didn't call me the entirety of Thanksgiving had me thinking he had gotten the hint. I finally started to think that this would be the end of his annoyance.

But no! He called me when I was on my way home today. I told him that I didn't have fifty dollars to lend him. He said that he really meant that he was going to send me it as a Christmas present, and was just typing too fast. I told him exactly what he had written. He decided it was time to go back to work. Oh, brother! He isn't even my boyfriend anymore, and he still insists on lying to me!

Thanksgiving was a mixed bag. As I mentioned above, I got up at eight. Knowing that the mall would be closed, I hiked over two miles in each direction to go to McDonald's to read my paper and such. I am glad I wore a bright red fleece pullover, because the fog was awful. Once I got home, I grabbed a bunch of things I would be needing, and drove out to my brother's. The pic above is (obviously) Josie from yesterday.

I had brought a pre-baked gingerbread house for Josie and me to decorate, but we didn't get the chance. I also brought a bag of Matdongsan, but they didn't like it and found it more rewarding to make fun of it (and my bringing it). My parents were a nightmare, and it was really irritating to have them step into the family room so they could fight (Josie was nice enough to barge in and broker a peace agreement).

Dinner was fabulous, and I overdid the food, but today I have been doing all right as far as eating is concerned. But I left at about 6:45 to drive all the way to Alexandria to see Guy. We watched "Another Gay Movie"; he didn't like it, but was nice enough to be a good sport and indulge me. Since I had my camera, I got a photo of his ass, and no you cannot see it. We are going to attempt once again to see "2012" tomorrow night.

I got home at about ten, and went to bed as soon as I got my photos uploaded into my computer. Five o'clock came very quickly.

I went to Tysons this morning, and found it to be a total zoo. I am glad I didn't bother with the weights; for one thing, I would run the risk of taking someone out with them, and I accidentally walked right past a Channel 5 News camera. Hopefully I won't make too much of a spectacle of myself.

I stumbled through the day. In a moment of weakness, I relented and agreed to do the stupid Secret Santa. Great. There are several people I hope I don't pick, and vice versa.

So now I am almost falling asleep, and it is only 8:15 or so. I had to run a load of laundry, though; in addition to my usual darks, my aunt sent me my birthday present early: a new set of jammies. I have washed the bottoms: they are covered with smiley faces. Too funny.

So that is about it. I am making too many typos to continue writing. More later.

Eric Out.

No comments: