Sunday, November 8, 2009

While "Family Guy" Is On...

I just want to say that this past work week makes me wonder if I made the right decision by not going to PA while I was on vacation. I don't need to say any more about this.

Today was not that bad, especially after dealing with four out of the five members of the "I Hate Eric" brigade working with me yesterday. It was rough. Today I only had to deal with the fifth member (the part timer), and I just buried my face in a book anyway.

After my brief conversation with Brad on Friday, I have heard nothing since. I tried emailing him on Friday night, but he never responded. He hasn't been online, so I have no idea what is going to happen. Unless he emails me and cancels, I am going to assume we are still on for our coffee date and go into Arlington on Wednesday. If he doesn't show, I will just jump on the highway and head to Freddie's for bingo.

My eating was okay, I think. I wound up eating less than 1500 calories from Thursday through yesterday. So today, with less than 800 calories under my belt, I went to Damon's with Cleo . I might have eaten more than 1500 calories, but I have shown myself to be able to get on track for more than just a day or two. Julie is on a trip, so he and I can actually do a few things without her ruining everything.

I have now walked 101 consecutive days. I am wondering if it might be time to take a day off tomorrow. That is the longest stretch I have ever done. We'll see about that tomorrow.

Eric Out.

No comments: