Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Am the MANLY MAN!

This past holiday season, my parents gave me a $25 gift card to Target. I didn't want to use it for groceries, even though that's where I buy most of them, so I kept it until today.

After doing my second walk of the day at Dulles Town Center (my first was at Tysons, after getting the blood taken at the doctor's office), I went to the Target at Sterling and bought a new CD/DVD rack. Since April, the "Dan Box" videos that I didn't sell have been in a stack next to the bathroom, and I have a pile of CD's with no place to put them. So I decided that it would be a good purchase. Now I have room for any additions to my gay-ass movie collection.

I came home to find Cleo and Julie on the sofa, watching "Battlestar Galactica" on DVD. I jokingly asked them if they were going to watch President Obama's speech tonight. They said no. I then asked to borrow a screwdriver and got to listen to this television program while I assembled the shelf.

Whatever masculinity I possess showed itself in a fairly stress-free assembly. I am now feeling my testosterone; my voice is an octave deeper, and I'm ready to score myself some hot sweet pussy. Not really. But the unit is now placed right next to a bookcase by the stairs, with the movies and music sitting on them. I really need to watch more of these movies; I don't know why I quit watching them.

If you were reading my blog back on Election Day back in 2008, you would recall that I was listening to satellite radio (to my dearly departed "Audio Visions" channel) while watching elections returns. Now, with his first State of the Union starting in twenty minutes, I am kind of doing the reverse. I am listening to the preview of the speech on the CNN channel on XM while watching "Leather Obsession Part Four: Forever". That's right, kittens: nothing like watching gay porn while listening to the President of the United States speechify. So much for hot sweet pussy.

They are calling for snow on Friday night into Saturday morning. I have no idea what will happen. If I wind up not going into work Saturday, I have plenty of movies to watch; and now I have a storage unit where I can finally see the titles.

Eric Out.

No comments: