Okay, so I'm a cock tease.
I knew that I would be going back to Dan's garage to help my aunt and uncle out with cleaning, and since I could tell that one of these buddies of Dan's was gay, I decided to make them notice. I put on a form-fitting t-shirt and some jeans, shaved, gelled up my hair, and just made my gay presence known.
I had to cover up the t-shirt with a sweatshirt from my aunt, though. It was too cold for me to flounce around without one, but I was still able to turn one of their heads. His name was Roger, and I knew from the minute I had seen him that he was gay. And every time he thought he could get away with it, he was looking at me. I mentioned this to my aunt, and she told me that if he made a move, she would kick his ass; she isn't supposed to be the one making this decision.
I continued to clean up wherever my aunt and uncle needed help. The only thing of any insight of his secret life was a dildo I found in one of the boxes. I am majorly glad that I was wearing rubber gloves when I came across that. Heaven knows where that thing was.
I felt so scuzzy by the end of the day, but I really needed to get away from everybody and everything, so I went back to what passes for a mall here. It turns out that this mall is fairly crowded on a Friday night, so I could watch people, And yes, folks, I scoped out the blue-collar hotties as well; if Justin can get drunk in Florida and scope twinks, I can look at big hairy gorilla men. So there.
I am just about to head to bed. I am basically doing right now what I do every night; I am poking around on my laptop while I listen to "Spa". The only difference is that I am at the kitchen table instead of on the sofa. But this is okay too.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment