Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Continuing...

First, here is a video of the gayest ghetto dance ever:

Watching this, I cannot for the life of me take my eyes off the guy in the gray sweats on the left. Second, I think that Mr. XO should watch this video and give me a live demonstration when I see him again. Without sweatpants. Mrs. XO can take pictures.

I went to the house whose ad I found on Craig's List, and was greeted be a skinny Russian woman named Irina. She showed me the basement. It was nice enough, but I don't really want to say yes to the very first house I see. I didn't want to get into too many details about my life, but I am at least doing something about my living situation.

I am still rather annoyed with Julie by the fact that she had the nerve to horn in on what was supposed to be a date. Keep in mind that when things had started getting busy with Justin, the first question she had was "are you leaving us?" This is what is most on her mind. But there is no glue on the carpet down here. Lesson learned: keep my mouth shut with Craig's List, both with sex hookups (that worked the last two times), and with regular dates as well.

I also have RSVP'd for two dinners with the Triangles; one is on 7/14, and one is on 7/17. The one on the fourteenth is hosted by Rob, who hosted the dinner at Mamma Lucia's. Keep in mind that even though he didn't have much to say to me at that dinner, some of the others did talk to me. So hopefully he won't have a problem with me being there. The other one is a Mexican night, hosted by a couple. So we'll keep our fingers crossed that I don't fuck it up.

Tana is having her gall bladder removed this afternoon. So keep your good thoughts for her. I called her mom and she told me that her operation was at two. I hope things go okay.

I have entered two more of the giveaways from Instinct. After not having won "Invictus" or the new Leela James album (I would have gotten them by now if I had won), I entered to win a DVD of "American Dad", and the new CD by Kylie Minogue. The question for the CD was an easy trivia question: which issue featured her on the cover? The question for the "American Dad" was a little tougher: what character do you identify with in any Seth MacFarlane series do you identify with most, and why? I said Meg Griffin: nerdy, bookish, and awkward around others.

Just for the record, I really don't like Kylie Minogue all that much. I think she sucks up too much helium before stepping to the microphone. But like I said back in December, free shit is free shit.

Maybe they will send me the DVD for being so damn pathetic.

So here I sit, waiting for everyone to get here so I can drive us all to Freddie's. If I see someone I like at the bar, I'm going to talk to him. They can't do anything about it; I'm their ride home. So hopefully this won't be a total disaster.

Eric Out. Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Mr. XO might knock us both out if he were to dance pants-less. ;-)

I'm so proud of you for all of the good things that you are doing for yourself! Hugs, hugs, hugs! :^D

XO