Me and my big mouth.
I thought that it would be cool to go to bingo tonight, so I put an ad on Craig's List to see if anyone was game. I also made the mistake of telling Julie, and she immediately wanted to horn in on it, invite herself over, and bring Elaine and Cleo along. So we are all going tonight.
So much for a date.
I really don't get Julie. On one hand, she is always telling me to go out and meet people, but the instant I do anything about it, she does this. It seems that she is still trying to control me; I know that she is concerned that I will be leaving this house if I find someone, and that scares her.
What is going to scare her more is that I can actually look for another place, with or without a significant other. And this afternoon, I will be doing just that. Craig's List is good for more than just casual sex hookups.
So we will see how this goes. I will follow up about seeing the room.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment