Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kyle La Douche

Before I get into the title of this entry, let's continue with yesterday.

In desperation to get away from Sam (who was "helping" my aunt make cookies), I went to Walmart with BethAnne and Matthew. Since BethAnne has a pool, and I don't have a bathing suit, I picked up a cheap one. Once I came back to the house, I changed and went swimming. How I managed not to fry my ass is anyone's guess.

Then it was time for dinner at Hoss's. Mrs. Margaretta was not with us, for whatever reason. But the food there is okay (as far as I know, considering that all I got was the salad bar).

While I was there, I also checked out the people. There was some redneck eye candy, but some people need to wear shirts with sleeves. They are called "muscle shirts" for a reason.

Then the phone rang, and I knew that Kyle and Kari were on the way. They arrived a little after nine. After hellos were exchanged, I asked Kari that since I couldn't come to the party, if I could bring her gift by after I got off work. She told me that Kyle had the answer to my question. Kyle said: "You are going to the party. You will find a way to switch schedules." When I told him that wasn't happening, he said "Then we'll have to call you Bette."

You read that right, folks. He was in the door for a full five minutes before attempting to dictate my life, and then attacking me. This is going to be a fun weekend. But like I told my aunt, "it's all blog fodder."

As soon as Kyle and Kari went downstairs (they are sleeping in the basement bedroom), I retreated to the shower, then went to my bedroom, shut the door, and sulked. It took my aunt knocking on the door and asking me to say goodnight to Josie to get me out. She had witnessed the whole thing, so she knew why I retreated. I was essentially coerced into sitting in the living room and try to be sociable.

During this time, Kari noticed that I was particularly quiet. Gee, Kari, I wonder why?

So I am using a couple of picture books as a lap desk, and am typing this in my bedroom. God bless the laptop computer. I am going to have to leave this room eventually, though. But I thought it might be a good time to catch up.

Eric Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr! Your brother is indeed a douche! I am so sorry that he is such a cunt -- yes, I used the word CUNT, because he is just that. How dare he treat you so terribly.

I do hope the rest of your time there is better. If you need to vent, I am here for you.

Love and hugs,

XO

Eric said...

Thanks. They are leaving today. While Josie has been a delight (as usual), I wish I didn't have to put up with his crap to see her!