Somehow, paying nearly $900 to rent a room seems pretty impractical.
Granted, the place was nice; it was right next to Dulles Town Center, it had a ton of amenities, and they guy was friendly. But he told me that his rent there was $1600 per month, plus utilities. Also, he was not the owner, so my name wouldn't be on the lease that he had already signed.
I wish to say that I am not looking for excuses not to rent the places I have seen; but not having kitchen privileges, roommates running around naked (and expecting me to do the same), and just being too expensive are good excuses.
With nothing else to report, let's call it a night. My eating is still going okay (which is great with it being a day off), so we will see what the scale says on Wednesday.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment