Friday, July 10, 2009

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Has anyone noticed how long it has been since I could honestly say I had a good day at work? And the days off have not exactly been peaches and cream either. 

I don't know how well my eating was, but I think it may have been in about the 2,000 range. Acceptable, I guess. Yesterday was less than 1600. Those damn pretzels get me every time.

Making matters worse is exactly how lonely I am. I related my invisibility stories (Freddie's and the grocery store) to Sean yesterday, and his solution is that I should go to these places with friends. Great. That'll never happen, since my first impulse when seeing another gay guy anywhere is to run like hell in the opposite direction. Even after all this time, it is still the same damn thing. So much for making other gay male friends.

And it still doesn't help that on those rare occasions that I go out, I get tired and want to go home before the other revelers' meth and alcohol starts kicking in, actually giving me a chance to get some, since that is when the beer goggles go on and I start to look attractive.

I really don't have anything new to say. I am pretty sure that tomorrow is going to be an absolutely rotten day at work, and if it isn't, I will be royally surprised. 

Eric Out. 

No comments: