Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fatigued And Achy

Week one of bowling has now happened.

My scores were about as bad as can be: 85, 100, and 99. I hope that they were serious when they said that skill level was not important. Otherwise I'll be kicked out of the league.

Of course, I am overanalyzing every single word and action of last night, and wondering if I said or did something that would blow it completely and make these people not like me. I just have to remember: ask questions. Don't just talk about myself. That's what this blog is for.

Walking with my weights was a painful experience this morning. After lugging a bowling ball and hurling it down the lane sixty or so times (maybe less, since I did get a couple of strikes), my right arm hurt like the dickens this morning. But I wanted to use my weights, since I won't be on Thursday.

But in my mind, it went okay. I hope that next week goes well also.

Because I haven't gotten a lot of sleep this past weekend (these late nights, complicated by the extra food), I am now very tired. I ate very lightly today. I hope I can keep it up.

But I am going to call it a night, and go to the bedroom to relax.

Eric Out.

No comments: