
Last night, after publishing my previous entry, I went to bed, and was asleep very quickly. I woke up at various times during the night, but went right back to sleep. I don't know why I am so tired.
I don't work tomorrow until 12:30, so it would be a good time for me to watch the rest of the movie I got the other day (a Spanish gay movie called "Bear Cub"). It is a good movie (I'm surprised it wasn't in the "Dan Box"), but for some reason, I haven't seen it to the end. So after I'm done here, I might just go settle into bed and watch the rest of it.
Today was an okay day at work, but I'm pretty sure that the instant I left, the two who were there started the latest "Let's Trash Eric" festival.
Somehow, I have managed to keep the eating in line today. So let's go for three days. I don't know how I am going to do this (since I might want dinner at Freddie's tomorrow night when I go there), but I will do the best I can. I want to get myself back in line and keep it going. And if Subway worked before, it will work again.
So with "Spa" on the radio and three days off coming up (again, a challenge), I am signing off. Wishing you and yours a good night.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment