It is another Sunday afternoon, and my sinuses are clogging up in that special way that always happens when I am getting a cold. Unless this goes through my body and I feel better tomorrow, I am in line for more grief, both physically and at work. Oh well, as much as everyone hates me there right now, it won't have too much of an effect on me.
Although I have not slipped as far as walking is concerned, it has been a chore to get out of bed to go to the mall. I came upstairs after getting dressed to find Cleo on his computer, asking me where I was headed (as if he didn't know). I said I was going to the mall for walking, and he was dancing around the subject of coming along until I invited him. He was basically wanting me to invite him so that Julie could give him permission without her thinking he was undermining her authority. I really wish he would ditch her if this is the life he has to lead.
So Cleo and I did our six laps at Dulles Town Center, and then I dropped him off. It was getting close to 10:30 and I had not eaten anything, so I went to the local bagel place to read the newspaper and such. The only problem with this is that this place is so popular on Sunday that it is impossible to get a seat, or get up for a drink refill without someone trying to take my table. Add to that the fact that I have to get a refill from the counter (which requires me waiting in line). So I still have the crossword puzzle to do, and I will find a way to do that later.
Speaking of Cleo, according to Julie, he really liked the "Losing My Religion" video I put on here two entries ago. She said he has "gay tastes" in music. Uh, yeah. Guess what, Julie? While we were waiting for you to get your mother out of her apartment last Sunday, he was looking at my Instinct that I had brought with me, and saying that he could "look at the pretty pictures." So it is only natural that Cleo wants to see a music video by a former gay porn star. Yes, he has gay tastes in music. And in dick as well. Come out, come out, wherever you are!
I was thinking about bowling a couple of games this afternoon, but I don't really feel well. So I am just chilling. Cleo is visiting Tova to work on her computer (and will need a stiff drink afterward), and I don't know what Julie is doing. Knowing her, she is going to spend money on something stupid that she can't afford, and then will cry broke.
That's all for now.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment