Recently, I have been forgoing instant sugar-free pudding in favor of the cooked variety. The thing about it is that you really need to make sure you really want pudding, since it requires fifteen minutes of constant stirring, followed by about two hours for the pudding to cool down. Conversely, it's like Mitch Hedberg said about baked potatoes when you don't have a microwave oven: it takes so much time to bake a potato in a conventional oven that he would put a potato into the oven even when he didn't want one because by the time it was ready, you never knew.
I have to write this with a very itchy clicking finger; Cleo is doing his laundry right now and if I am writing this when he comes downstairs, I must be able to flip to another website very quickly. So I have opened another tab and put my cursor right on it. All I need to do is click when I hear him coming.
It looks like dinner with Mike is a firm go on Saturday night. We will be having dinner at Freddie's. I suggested it when he said that perhaps we should meet somewhere in Arlington. He said he hadn't been there in more than a year, so we will be meeting there.
I have no idea what one would call this. I don't know if this would qualify as a date, since I have no idea if we are even romantically interested in each other. That, and I am still a little bit skittish about even thinking about dating right now, nearly a year after being ditched by Justin, not to mention my whatever with Guy. I don't know what one would call that; it wasn't a relationship, perhaps a fling. Or maybe just a mutual cum dump. Who knows; however you label it, you can call it over.
But whatever Saturday night is called, it's going to be dinner. He will soon find out how I behave in person at a time other than 7:15 in the morning.
I have emailed XO about Sunday. As one can read in the comments of a post last week, there was a problem with one of her kitty cats. I hope that is resolved, and I can come see them.
Work was a little bit better today, and I have been quite reasonable with the eating since I got back from vacation. The pudding, once consumed, will net me less than 1700 calories for the day. This is how I have been eating since Monday. I have also begun with the weights for the first time since my final shift before my vacation started. I would like to think I am back on track.
It is only 8:15, but I am almost ready for bed. Once again, I have had little trouble falling asleep; it is staying asleep that has been the challenge. So I was awake again at four this morning, and never went back to sleep. So after I publish this, it is time for me to take a shower, have my dessert, and go to bed.
Eric Out.
1 comment:
I sent you an e-mail. :-)
XO
Post a Comment