Friday, April 16, 2010

Okay...Let's Try To Chill

More excitement came after I posted last night.

I went to take my shower, and discovered that a hole had rusted through my bathtub. So I told Julie and Cleo, and they are going to try to patch the hole and then get one of those overlays for the bathtub to refit it. I hope this happens sooner than later, since I really don't like using their shower.

My stomach has been tied up in knots almost since I got home on Monday. Last night's pudding was eaten despite not being particularly hungry; I was just trying to get something into me that was slightly healthy so I wouldn't starve. But at 2:30 in the morning, I awoke with this horrible pressure in my nether regions. My stomach was bothering me, and I felt hot.

I stumbled to the bathroom and sat down. Upon nothing happening, I stood up, lost my equilibrium and fell backwards, landing with my back on the bathtub. I was in so much pain that I couldn't stand up for quite some time.

Once I shuffled back to bed, I lay down, with the pressure on my prostate still leaving me in agony, and then I started to sweat like crazy. I did finally get back to sleep, and if it weren't for the back pain, I would think it had been a dream.

My back bothered me all day; obviously I walked without weights as a result. Once I got off work (today was not bad, and Coworker #2 was very sympathetic), I went to Target for some mini bagels (as a change from English muffins), and some Ben-Gay. I also got some popcorn as a snack, since I still have no appetite whatsoever. I don't think I have topped 1700 calories in a day since I got back to work. I don't know if that will change tomorrow, since I am having dinner with Mike.

My afternoon with XO is up in the air, due to some health problems. I hope that things work out for that, but if it doesn't, we can always get together another time. To XO: IF I CAN'T SEE YOU ON SUNDAY, WE WILL NOT LET THIS SETBACK KEEP US FROM SEEING EACH OTHER IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!!! WE WILL NOT LET A TON OF TIME PASS!

If we have to reschedule, I will have to go to Grand Mart for another bag of Korean Crack for her.

So with some Advil taken and reeking of Ben-Gay (which seems to be working), I am signing off and calling it a night.

Eric Out.

No comments: