
Whenever I come here, I never have much in the way of opportunity to exercise. So with all of the eating I have been doing, added to the lack of exercise, my clothes are getting tight. I know that it isn't pure fat; a lot of it is water. When I can't see the bones in my hand, I know that I am retaining water.
This happens at home as well, but usually I can walk some of it off, then drink a ton of water, and after about a million trips to the bathroom, we're all set. So I'm not that worried. But the lack of exercise is starting to bother me. I know that I always get back on track with the exercise, and I am sure that my jeans will loosen up as the day progresses.
My evening with Julie was nice, but she seems awfully preoccupied. I have heard through the grapevine that she is having some health problems, but I am guessing she didn't want to discuss them with me. Oh well.
We went to dinner, and then went to see "Hot Tub Time Machine" afterward. I enjoyed it; she did not. Much like with BethAnne back in 1991, I am no longer allowed to pick the movie we go see. There were three people in the theatre: the two of us and some truck driver named Pat (so said his name on his uniform). Partway through the movie, a thunderstorm hit, causing the movie to stop. The manager came in and said she was trying to get the movie back going again, but if she couldn't, we would get passes. Fat lot of good that would do for one person who lives here, someone from Northern Virginia, and a truck driver from Arkansas who was stuck here overnight. Fortunately, this was not an issue, as the movie got started again.
But now that we are seeing the end of the vacation, I am once again starting with the nonsense of "what will I find when I get back to work" anxiety. I have been awake since about 4:30 this morning, but I couldn't get back to sleep. So I might be needing a nap this afternoon.
As always, more news as events warrant. I hope that there aren't too many events.
And confidential to XO: I still haven't seen a pic of your new kitty!
Eric Out.
2 comments:
I'm sorry that I haven't sent you a picture yet. It's been mental here.
The Mr is home this weekend, and sister is coming tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. (I'll be twenty-six on Tuesday.) ;-)
We had to cancel brunch with Julie and co., as our eldest kitty was vomiting blood yesterday. :-( She has an UTI, outer ear infection, and heart arrhythmia.
She is so f-ing naughty that she wouldn't allow them to give her an EKG. (She also bit the nurse when they were cleaning her ears.) The doctor said that we should take her to a cardiologist. I read online that arrhythmia can be caused by infection. We all hope that that is the cause, and it will clear up. However, we will be taking her to the cardiologist after she is well. She has to go back to the doctor in ten days.
I fell asleep around seven o'clock this morning. I couldn't sleep due to all of my kitty worries. Needless to say, I think I'll be trying for an early night tonight. :-P
So, I am going to try to get the photos up either tonight or Monday. :-)
♥
XO
I understand completely; take your time. And happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment