Well, tonight had me at Freddie's, having dinner with Mike. And I think it went well.
Basically, we just chatted, much like we have been doing on the phone and at McDonald's. If this goes anywhere, it is probably going to be the friendship route; I don't see any romantic potential. But everyone can use an extra friend. So I hope this works out like that.
He said that he is usually off on Thursdays, and I am off a week from Thursday. So I asked him if he wanted to get together and do something. I didn't want to seem too pushy; that's why I suggested a day further out.
My back is feeling a lot better; I can now get up from a seat without any wrenching pain. I still am walking without weights, though; I don't want to risk messing up the healing. I don't know if I will be able to bowl on Monday, though. We will play that one by ear.
I am extremely tired for some reason, though. Last night I dropped to sleep as soon as the lights were out, and slept very soundly. I hope to do that again tonight.
I was at my desk at work this afternoon when I heard a very familiar guffaw; I went outside to find Phil there. I talked to him briefly, and asked if I had done something wrong for him to disappear the way he did. He just said that he and Keith had a lot going on. I hope this is true. I would like to talk to him alone; we have a lot to catch up on.
I have to reschedule my time with XO; I hope we can get together again soon. I have no idea what I will do tomorrow. I want to go see "Kick Ass"; maybe I'll do that. But it is now time for bed.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment