Today was the day that some guy from my uncle's car insurance company (named Don) came over to check on the work that the auto body shop did. Since it was a beautiful day, I went out and waited for him, sitting in my folding chair that I always carry in my car.
He showed up at about 2:20, and when he got out of the car, I was in lust. He had, as they say, a "real purty mouth", with a goatee. Goatees and those big mustaches like the one Seth Rogen had in "Superbad" always get my attention for some reason. I also noticed that he had a big hunk of gold around one of the fingers of his left hand. Sigh.
But the fact remains: I really, really need to get some. It's been too long. But now that I am single once again, I have my old fears coming back. I guess, like I said about a week ago, that I have to fake it until I make it.
That was pretty much it for human contact until I met up with Diane for dinner, and then we went to Walmart to pick up a few essentials. For the most part, I had a very quiet day. I was able to take two walks today, the second of which was helped along by my buying new earphones for my iPod. My old ones were starting to die; I barely got any sound from my right earphone. A bonus is that the new ones matched the color of my iPod, which is purple.
The last time I had a report of the front photo at my local Abercrombie & Fitch, I described an extreme close-up of a crotch with a hand down the jeans. That photo is gone now, in favor (again) of a big black sign saying "SUMMER CLEARANCE". I don't quite understand why they are having their summer clearance a month before summer is supposed to start, but the summer season always seems to start on Memorial Day, which is Monday.
Which brings us to our next topic. Phil and Keith never got in touch with me about a barbecue. This means either they aren't having one this year, or they are and have decided not to invite me. I really hope it is the former.
I got my new t-shirt in the mail today. It is for Capitol Pride, and it reads, "YES I AM" with the word "YES" in rainbows. Maybe I should wear it in front of my parents and see if they actually react.
And so ends another day off. I hope tomorrow and Saturday go well at work, and once Julie gets back from her business trip, I hope she leaves me the hell alone.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment