Sunday, May 24, 2009

So Far, A Pretty Good Weekend

It is a little before four in the afternoon, and so far, things have been going well.

Julie has been in San Francisco now for over a week, and I finally have had an opportunity to spend some quality time with Cleo. Last night, we went to a used media (books, movies, and music) store, where I brought what I didn't want from the "Dan Box". They took almost all of them, and gave me a nice check. It has gone into my account.

This morning, I went to the mall as usual for my walking, and then went to see "Dance Flick". They had a showing at ten this morning for $6, which is the best time to go see a movie. At ten in the morning, only ten or so people were in the movie theater. 

I then went to do my shopping (the usual), and Cleo and I went for a walk outside. It was bright and sunny when we started out, but by the time we were on the way back home it started to rain. So I am now sitting here shirtless, while my shirt and bed sheets are being washed.

But I can't get that nagging feeling out of my head that Phil and Keith did not invite me to their barbecue this year. I really wish I knew for sure, but I guess I will never know. I will try not to let it get to me. It's a shame, too. They don't know about the latest crap with Justin.

Justin is still calling me regularly. I have talked to him more since he moved than I did when he was here. I wonder if he is still hanging onto the hope that I am moving to be with him. I will be over this feeling the first time I get busy. Perhaps next Saturday I will get enough courage to venture out of the house for something other than shish kabobs.

Eric Out.

No comments: