I haven't done an entry of a bunch of disparate thoughts lately, so let's have some of those. I won't say that nothing blogworthy has happened, because the instant I do, some major drama occurs. So let's say that the past two days have been okay.
Julie is out of town right now, and it has been a blessed break from her incessant idiocy. Cleo seems a lot happier as well; even though I had already walked this morning, he and I went to Dulles Town Center for an evening mall crawl. We hadn't done this in quite some time, and without Her Highness to get in the way (and stalk us via Cleo's cell phone), it was nice to do that. I have sore legs, but it was worth it. And the exercise certainly can't hurt.
I am off tomorrow, and I am wondering if I can keep the eating momentum going. I have done all right in the last three days since my last day off, and I am currently hungry, so I guess things are going all right.
Am I the only person on earth who doesn't give a flying fig about "American Idol"? Seriously, folks. Look at the winners and runners-up who lost their recording contracts as soon as their debut albums flopped: Justin Guarini, Bo Bice, Diana DeGarmo, Fantasia Barrino, Katharine McPhee, Taylor Hicks, and Blake Lewis all got dropped very quickly, and Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken (who now looks an awful lot like Hillary Clinton) soon followed suit. So regardless of who wins, the chances of long-term success from the program are indeed slim.
I am getting extremely sleepy at this point, so I am calling this entry over.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment