Sunday, May 3, 2009

Seeing The Scale Going Down Again

Since I knew that I would not have a lot of control over what I would be eating today, I decided to weigh myself (under similar circumstances as last Monday) to see what the number would be. I was relieved to find that I have lost a pound and a half, down to 162. So even though I might have eaten too much twice since my last weigh-in, getting back on track for a few days was all I needed. 

I was at my assistant manager's house tonight, for a little party for my former boss. It was at the same time sweet and bittersweet; it was good to see her, but at the same time it saddens me that I will not be seeing her when I go into work tomorrow.

Except for "That's MY Tuna!", everyone who currently works with me was there, as well as a couple of former coworkers (one of whom I would prefer not to have seen, but it was only for the evening). It was a loud affair, and I was ready to head out by about nine. I did eat too much, but we have learned that getting back on the wagon for a few days will take care of it and then some.

So here I am, waiting for the bathroom to de-steam so I can go to bed. I am listening to some absolutely execrable music on the radio, and my other channel that I like in the evening is even worse. So I am going to be heading to bed soon.

Eric Out.


No comments: