Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Hit The Weather Jackpot!

It is the end of an absolutely glorious, spectacular day, as far as weather is concerned. I am now settling in for the night, with a movie from the "Dan Box".

I didn't get to the movies today. I didn't get myself moving early enough to get to the early show of "Up", and I was thinking about going downtown, but Cleo called me and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside. It was for the best; it was just too pretty a day to spend in a movie theatre.

After that, I went with Julie to Target; she got out of the house, I bought a few grocery items. I then went out and hung out at the mall for a while.

I really am hoping Justin makes a few friends sooner than later. He called me on my cell phone and wasted my minutes telling me all about his work, and about various people. Of all the times for my phone to hold a charge, I was hoping it would be talking to somebody else.

I am still planning on going out on Tuesday night. I hope that I don't chicken out, and that it goes well. All will be reported here. I'm not going with any expectations; I am just going to either sing or dance the stress out of me.

Of course, now that a day off is over, I am wondering how I got trashed by my colleagues today.

But I suppose I should go now; the movie I am watching is in German with subtitles. So I have to go read my movie.

Eric Out.

No comments: