Sunday, March 14, 2010

Keep On Searching, Cleo!

When Cleo finished changing over his laundry, he glanced over at my computer screen, thinking that this "compose" screen would still be up. It wasn't. He has not asked me about it, but if he says anything, I have an answer ready. And if he tries to search it on Google, he will come up empty. My blog is set to not be picked up on search engines, and I have only found one phrase that will make it come up, and it has to be in quote marks. So the joke name of the blog is gone, replaced by the regular title.

I finished "Bitch Slap", and will watch it again. Who would have thought that bimbos could be so entertaining. Julie, Cleo, Elaine, and I went to dinner, and then to Walmart. I had success with cook-and-serve pudding before, so I bought a few packages, and cooked up a batch. I just ate it while talking to Diane.

The time has now come for me to dread work tomorrow. I am also dreading using my weights tomorrow, since I last used them on Thursday. And of course, who the hell knows how bowling will be tomorrow. My can of turkey Spam is now in the car, so I don't forget it.

And it is odd that even though I hadn't posted since Wednesday, I had three posts today. Of course, the fact that one of those was at three in the morning is even odder.

I'm rambling. Let's call it a night.

Eric Out.

No comments: