Sunday, March 14, 2010

We Are Amused.

I have been feeling queasy today, after eating some lousy Chinese food yesterday (and a little too much dessert last night), so I have been cooling it with eating. If I am hungry later, I might go have dinner somewhere.

Even though I didn't get to bed until after three o'clock in the morning, I still woke up at about eight (which, with my body clock, was still seven), went walking as usual, then came home.

Cleo, Julie, and Elaine are having a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" marathon upstairs, so I came downstairs. My copy of "Bitch Slap" was sitting on the shelf where I threw it last night, so I grabbed it, pulled off the shrink wrap, and put it into the DVD player. It is on as I write this.

It is really stupid, really violent, and an absolute riot. It concerns three scantily-clad women in a lot of silly situations (the current one being them throwing water all over each other with lots of gratuitous close-ups of wet boobies). The acting is absolutely horrid, and there is next to no plot. Instinct knows its audience well. Nothing like sluts in catfights to keep the gays amused.

I'm still feeling sleepy, but I am resisting taking a nap, and we now have a little bit of trouble. Cleo was coming downstairs as I wrote this, and I didn't kill the "create post" window. So he has seen it. Oh well. Let's see him try to find it on the web...thank heavens I have used pseudonyms.

And if they discover it? Too bad.

Eric Out.

No comments: