
Now that the snow is gone and we now have had a taste of spring, my mood has gotten a little bit better. Granted, I still have my moments, but that's to be expected.
But it seems that Hub and I have switched moods; he was in an awful funk last night. I even told him as such. Maybe winter is his time, and spring is mine.
I had five days of work to get out on the bowling lanes last night, and I did so. My bowling was the same way as it has been in recent weeks: the first game went well, and the second and third stunk on ice. But I really didn't care.
I also apparently took my own advice from my last post and treated everyone like I would a straight person, except for Bob. I don't know if I am delusional or not, but I think he likes me. Whether he likes me "like that" or not is a mystery. But when a guy greets me every single week with a kiss on the mouth, followed by a hug, and then doesn't seem to want to let go, I can't help but wonder.
But the fact is, I finally talked to people. Not everyone, mind you; I am not that gregarious. Maybe I finally woke up; pity that I didn't do this about fifteen weeks ago.
My left shoulder is causing me a lot of pain right now; it started yesterday afternoon. So today I walked without weights. I really didn't want to go anywhere this morning at all. I just wanted to be a slug today. But I managed to get up and dressed, and have breakfast before heading to the mall.
And now I am being a slug once again. I am running a load of laundry, and am attempting to have an early dinner with Diane. If things go well, perhaps I will go belt a song out at Freddie's tonight. I haven't seen Diane in ages, now that she met some guy that is taking up a lot of her time. He is a widower (but not really, since he and his lady friend never married). I hope he treats her right.
So with that, I am signing off. If anything happens, I will be back, as always.
Eric Out.
4 comments:
You reckon Cleo would fancy this photo as well? ;-)
XO
Absolutely!
Did you get my e-mail? :-)
XO
Yup! I just responded! Check your email!
Post a Comment