What I'm not saying on Facebook!
I didn't think I was going to like this at first, but you know what? It is a freaking "ear worm!" ;-)XO
I know...I had that line "You don't pick up the phone when it ring ring rings" going over and over in my head last night...just about drove me nuts.It was the iTunes "Free Song of the Week", and I liked it so much, I downloaded the whole album. It is fantastic!
I had to download it. :-) I also downloaded some Lady GaGa. I'm listening to the lot right now. :-)XO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I didn't think I was going to like this at first, but you know what? It is a freaking "ear worm!" ;-)
XO
I know...I had that line "You don't pick up the phone when it ring ring rings" going over and over in my head last night...just about drove me nuts.
It was the iTunes "Free Song of the Week", and I liked it so much, I downloaded the whole album. It is fantastic!
I had to download it. :-) I also downloaded some Lady GaGa. I'm listening to the lot right now. :-)
XO
Post a Comment