Writing my last entry was a little bit difficult. I was distracted, partly by various phone conversations, and partly by Cleo's presence in the Batcave. He was down here doing laundry, and I kept having the kill the "create" screen.
So here are some more things to talk about:
First, the XO's absolutely LOVED the Korean Crack that I brought; so the next time I go, I will be bringing more.
Second, since the last time I was there, they adopted an adorable kitty named Wookiee. She is the friendliest of all the cats they have (their others are Gracie, Spokes, and Tommy), and yesterday morning, I opened the door to find Wookiee outside the door, staring up at me. She also let me pet her, and even pick her up. This is different from Julie's cats, who run away from me. I think that Julie's cats are just mean.
I am just chilling today. Mike called me and told me that he didn't know when he would be getting off work (in preparation for a visit, they are allowing unlimited overtime), so I don't think we will be meeting today. I can't blame him; back in the day, I would jump at any opportunity to work overtime and make extra money. The closest thing we have had to this recently was back during the holidays, when we could work 39.5 hours in a week instead of 37.5 hours. So I am at loose ends for dinner tonight.
But I have basically had a quiet day to wrap up my three days off; I hope that work isn't too bad tomorrow; I work the late shift, and I see on the schedule that I only have to put up with one coworker, and that is only for three and a half hours. So that should work out fine.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment