Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Hot Today!

Without the drunk lesbians in the audience last night, things just didn't go that well at Freddie's. The lesbian without the bra (I now know her name is Alouer) was there, and she sang several songs that I had never heard of before.

I wound up chatting with a guy named Tim who was visiting on a business trip from California. After he left, I noticed a guy across the bar, and I think he noticed me, but I was too much of a coward to approach him; I chastised myself the entire trip home for that.

Brandon the Prostitute was there this week, with his usual cohorts; I have no idea what his deal is, but if I could work a room as well as he can, I would be sitting pretty.

But after taking my distraught self home, I showered and plopped my sorry ass down at the laptop, went to Craig's List, and banged out an ad.

After walking this morning, I came home and checked my email; I had two responses. One was in DC, the other was near where I live. So the guy (a 56-year old named Zac) and I exchanged emails, then I got his address. I changed into a plain white t-shirt, left a note for Cleo giving the address (just in case), and went to his apartment.

He answered the door wearing a towel, a jockstrap, and a pair of sunglasses. The first thing he did was lose the sunglasses. The rest of what happened will be left to your imagination. But rest assured, he was a lot better than Erick was a few weeks back. Zac wants to see me again. Who the hell knows if the feeling is mutual. But it was an entertaining way to pass the time waiting for the mail to arrive.

So, kittens, we are at two casual encounters in a little more than three weeks. One more, and do I get my "Slut Card" in the mail?

I don't know if Scott and I are still on for bingo. I sent him a text message, but have heard nothing. But I have to remember that I only sent it half an hour ago.

Either way, I am going to bingo tonight. Although I work tomorrow, I still want to have some fun, and celebrate the fact that Julie is not here for a whole week. But we'll get to that when the time comes. [UPDATE: Scott sent me a text message: "I totally forgot. Let's do it another time". No Cleo, no Scott...I am having second thoughts about schlepping all the way back out to Arlington to sit alone at the bar again, after putting 140 miles on my car in two days.]

Eric Out.

No comments: