Sunday: 1900 calories
Monday: 1800
Tuesday:1600
Today: 1800 (assuming 1000 calories for the kabob platter)
Exercise: I skipped walking today (on the advice of a friend) after ten days of walking.
So why do I feel like I am letting myself down? My typical days used to be 3500-5000 calories a day. And now I am sweating it over 1900.
I know that some of it has to do with Julie. I mentioned that I had discovered this marvelous new way to try to maintain my weight. She said "EATING???" I said yes, I was trying to eat 1800-2000 calories a day this week and see how my weight fluctuates. I also told Julie (and Cleo) that I was taking the night off walking since I had walked every night since January 26th. Her response? "I'll bet the guilt from the OCD is driving you insane." I told her not really, and it isn't. I skip walking once a week usually anyway. It's the eating that is bothering me.
So we will see what happens.
Recently, for some reason, I have been thinking about the card game "Uno." I used to play it when I was younger (as well as in college), but got out of it. Now I am looking to get a deck of Uno cards and find someone to play with. Since my old Uno playing days, things have changed: there are Uno sets for everything under the sun, and now I am wondering if I should go with a classic set or try to find a different one.
Of course, this is assuming that there is someone who wouldn't mind playing Uno with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment