First, I decided to keep the sweater that I had bought. I wore it to work yesterday, and got more compliments than I have gotten in a long while.
But now, I am washing it, along with some dark colored clothing, and I am nervous. Keeping in mind what happened when I bought that Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt last November (one washing and a huge hole appeared), my heart is pounding as I listen to the washer go through its routine. It is now going into the final spin cycle, and I really hope the gentle cycle, cold water, and Shout Color Catchers will all work together and keep the sweater looking (as Billy put it) fierce on me when I wear it again.
The past two days at work have been okay, I guess. We have had a corporate visit for both days, and the bigwig introduced himself to me, and now I will always be known as the Operator With The Cold Hands. Great.
The past two days have been a pain in the neck as far as using the internet is concerned. My computer, for some reason, has been slower than molasses. And this morning, it made paying bills before going into work a really annoying process. Far more annoying is how fast the money got sucked out of my checking account. But this is what happens when one buys an eighty-dollar sweater right before the statement closing date. Happily, I put on the computer, and now it seems to be back to normal
I am also suffering with the affliction known as Justin on the Brain. Let's face it: I really am smitten with the guy. I am hoping he feels the same thing. Eventually we will know for sure. But now, my laundry has ended, and it is time to face the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment