With all of my blathering about my adventures today, I failed to talk about last night. Scott had asked me if I had heard of a comedienne named Lisa Lampinelli, and I told him no; he said that if I had HBO, I should watch her on Saturday night. I told him that I didn't have HBO, so he invited me to come over and watch at his and Walt's place.
I was off today, so I said I would come over. I went over, and after last night, I am more than convinced that Walt doesn't particularly like me. But I will say that Lisa Lampinelli is about the most politically incorrect comedienne I have ever seen. That being said, she is absolutely hilarious, and is very much an equal opportunity offender. While I enjoyed their hospitality, I am wondering if Walt will want me there again. Hopefully Scott will be nice enough to let me join them over Walt's objections.
True to my word, I went to Fair Oaks Mall and walked about three laps, then proceeded to Springfield Mall, where I walked two more. I think I overdid it with the exercise, though, because I don't feel very well right now. I went to see Justin for his dinner break, but I was kept waiting until well after eight before he got relieved. So I just got home about an hour ago. I have showered, and as soon as the steam dissipates from the bathroom, I am going to take some Tylenol Cold and hit the bed. Unlike Nyquil, it has a nasal decongestant, which is what I need.
This is not nearly as bad as my illness last month. This is, for now, a run-of-the-mill head cold. So hopefully I will be feeling better soon. My aunt has the same cold as I do (and it started on the same day), so I know that we both got it from BethAnne's monsters. I will say, though, that I am retaining water like a sponge; my whole body has blown up like a balloon. My face is actually squishy, and although I ate a lot these past two days, there is no way that I could get this fat this fast based on that. I guess that once I feel better, I will be peeing like a racehorse. Hopefully when this happens, I won't be at work.
So I am going to sign off now with best wishes for a great evening to all of you out there.
Eric Out (again!).
No comments:
Post a Comment