Everyone who reads this blog knows by now that I am completely obsessed with Abercrombie & Fitch. I recently talked about how they took down the giant himbo picture in front of the store, and replaced it with a sign reading "WINTER CLEARANCE". Well, folks, apparently the time has come for a new season, because we are now treated to a new picture for spring. As always, I will describe it, as if I were to import it, I might get sued by whoever owns the copyright to the photo.
This time around, instead of just one hairless Caucasian, we have two: a pair of boys who appear to be twins. They both have a hairdo that struggles to look wind-tossed while at the same time is obviously gelled into submission. They both have cleft chins and strangely toothy smiles that look very forced, and they are looking slightly upward. They are, naturally, shirtless, and are wearing low-cut jeans with no underwear. Our friend on the left has a t-shirt draped over his right shoulder which has been very strategically arranged so that enough letters the word "ABERCROMBIE" are visible, lest anybody doubt exactly whose ad this is. In one hand, he is holding a baseball bat, and is carrying a catcher's mitt in the other. His twin brother is carrying a baseball in one hand and is actually wearing his catcher's mitt, and has his t-shirt stuck in the waistband of his jeans. I'm not usually into twinky boys like this, but let's just say that I wouldn't mind inviting these two over to help me make a sandwich.
Given the sentence that ended the previous paragraph, I think I am starting to feel better. I don't know why I even bothered eating dinner though, since I couldn't taste much of anything. After eating too much on Saturday and Sunday, I only had 1250 calories yesterday and about 1700 today. So that (and the walking) should offset the weekend.
Tomorrow, depending on how Justin is feeling (he wasn't feeling that great when I talked to him tonight), we will be going to bingo tomorrow night. I probably gave this to him, even though when I went to see him on Sunday, I made no physical contact with him so I wouldn't infect him. We will see. I told him that if he felt too lousy to go out, I would understand completely.
So with that, I will close this entry, and head toward my bedroom.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment