At about 11:30 last night, I called Justin one more time. The phone actually rang (actually, it plays "Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna), and the voice mail came on. I sounded very hurt when I left the message, but I said that I was giving up on him, that I hoped he was all right, and maybe I would talk to him soon.
I have heard nothing. Usually when he is scared to talk to me he emails me, but he hasn't even done that. I just sent him a text message. Earlier, I had Beth try his phone, and I tried calling his parents' phone. I have received no results.
A while ago, I was talking online to his friend Michael. Justin texted him, but Michael's questions were met solely with one-word answers. I really wonder what happened last night. I have donated the cookie cake to Cleo and Julie. I had one tiny sliver of it, and I am amazed that I haven't stuffed half of it into my mouth by now.
Complicating things somewhat is the fact that today is not only Valentine's Day, it is Cathleen's birthday. So this is very much a test of whether I can get though a stressful day without going somewhere and eating a ton of cookies or something stupid like that. So far, I am at 800 calories for the day. If I go to Quizno's and have a Honey Bourbon Chicken sub meal, that would make it 1250. And a bucket of pudding would end the day at 1570. This is completely acceptable. All I need to do is do this and not give in.
I had looked forward to this weekend off for all this time, and it is rapidly turning into a bust. I hope tomorrow is better. I have a movie gift card from my birthday, perhaps I should use it to go see something fun.
If anything develops, an update here will follow.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment