Friday, August 21, 2009

No, I DON'T Need a Facebook Page!!!

Although they don't read this blog (or know about it), many people have told me the same thing, that I need to start a Facebook account.

My question is, why would I?

For one thing, there are people who spend entirely too much time updating their page, telling us every little detail about their lives. Why would I want to log on just announce that I just pooped?

Then there is the matter of posting photos. My cousin's jerk of a husband gave me so much grief when I said I wanted to post some photos of the boys on this blog. This was a while ago, and I think that this was the last time that he spoke to me in a complete sentence. Most of the time he just grunts at me. What is the point of having an outlet to put up photos if I'm not allowed to do so?

Kyle tends to go on a bit about this; he says it is a good way to keep in touch. But we must consider the source. My message to Kyle is simple: if you want to keep in touch with me, how about returning my phone calls and emails? What a concept!

And I spend enough time keeping up with this blog. When one's life is as frightfully dull as mine has been lately, it's hard to come up with new things to say.

So I leave you with this fun video. It's been all over the place, so you probably have seen it already. It's still pretty hot.



Eric Out.

No comments: