Friday, August 7, 2009

Scott!!! What Happened?

Up until about two minutes ago, one of the links to the right of the text on this blog was for another blog called "Scott's Take". I had gotten into the habit of checking it daily, and did this yesterday to find that it was now a by-invitation-only blog. This means that I no longer can read it.

This upsets me to no end. I had gotten into his postings (and he wasn't half bad looking, either!). Now I will never know how his puppy Dori wound up (she was a sick little thing), or anything else about him. I don't think I will ever meet him (although I swear I saw him at Capital Pride), but I will now wonder.

My day was typically bad for what is going on these days. I could have eaten my weight at the kabob place tonight, but Cleo saved me from that, as we wound up having a long walk outside. It was my second walk of the day, and the result was my eating less (only having one hot dog and a pack of crackers for dinner). It is working, by the way; my face and chest are already looking thinner; now all I need is for that stupid gut to shrink.

I am now doing a load or two of laundry, and I am extremely tired for some reason. But I have to get some of this done if I am going to have shorts to wear to Josie's party tomorrow. I don't know who will be there and don't really care. I am there for some Josie time. And if anyone at all snaps at me, I am going to just slip out and leave, and we will see how long it takes for them to notice that I'm gone.

I think I'm done here. I hope that things go well tomorrow, and that Josie likes my gifts. I know that they will pale in comparison to the gifts from her mother's side, but I try my best. I also am hoping that Cleo and I will wind up at Freddie's tomorrow night after I get home.

Eric Out.

No comments: