As this vacation has progressed, it has gotten harder and harder to get my ass out of bed in the morning. As a result, due to a major prodding by Justin, I didn't get to walking until nearly 11:30 this morning. Needless to say that I didn't use my weights when doing this today.
Julie called me and told me that she wasn't able to go to the bowling alley with me tonight, because she had to cook dinner for Cleo (and the use-through date on the food was about to expire). So I ventured to the alley alone.
I have managed to loosen up a bit. Nothing like the "YES I AM" shirt to do that. It got me a couple of comments. I have also begun to joke around, and have learned that Jeff is a humorless twat. I also got treated to his latest "man of the week" story. I'm guessing that with his personality, he is probably hung like a moose if he is able to meet all these guys. The fact that I am somewhat relaxed also resulted in my bowling my best game ever tonight. I was looking forward to loading my car and hitting the road tomorrow; after five days, I am now kind of bored with this staycation nonsense.
I got home to find my aunt had left me a message on my answering machine: Chris has the swine flu, and it looks like Sam has it as well. So I will not be going to PA after all. I talked to my aunt and told her exactly how depressed I have been, and that I have been eating more than I should be. I also told her that I would be sending the Matdongsan to them so it would be the hell out of this house.
So now I am at a loss as to what to do with the next week. If I stay home I will just sit here and stuff my face constantly. I am also disappointed because this was my last chance to go to see them before the holidays start.
So I don't know what to do. Maybe go to Pittsburgh and see Tana? I am going to call her on her cell phone and bounce that idea off her. Or else maybe I'll finally hit Freddie's for the first time since that abortive attempt at karaoke several weeks ago. We shall see.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment