Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My 100th Post

That is, since starting this blog over. I am still kicking myself over that one.


This is Justin in drag. I helped him pick out his shoes, but I wasn't there for him to actually make his debut. I told him he looked lovely, but I prefer him as a man. If I wanted to date a woman, I would be straight.

Much to my surprise (considering I have been eating about 1700-2000 calories a day, which is reasonable), I weighed 154.5 pounds this morning. I have held the line at about 1500 calories today, walked this morning, and, since it has been a while since I have needed to spend much time in the bathroom, took a suppository this evening to clean myself out. It worked, so I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning. I don't know if using laxatives to reduce my weight is a good thing, but I haven't used a suppository since March 22nd, so I don't think I am exactly dependent on them, either.

Today was kind of a rough day, and tomorrow is going to be a little rougher. But then in the evening, I will be going to dinner with Justin and Diane (and Beth is invited as well) and then I will be going to bingo at Freddie's. And I am off tomorrow. So that should be nice.

I am now signing off, but I wanted to put that pic up. Good night.

No comments: