If you have been reading this and don't know me personally, now you know what my singing sounds like.
I have not played this all the way through. I have never liked the sound of my voice, either speaking or sung.
I am off again tomorrow, and, much like yesterday, it is going to rain. Oh, well. I can always stay in and chill.
After spending the last week eating more than I should have, I am afraid to step on the scale before dieting for a couple of days. Yesterday found me at about 1700 calories, and today ended with 1600 or so. So any damage that I did (which was probably minimal) will be undone, as long as I don't blow it tomorrow. It just seems that every time I try to avoid baked goods (most recently cookies), I find them everywhere I turn my head.
I just have to remember that the shirt I wore in the above video is a MEDIUM. And it still fit me just fine.
For the most part, I did spend the entirety of yesterday alone, except for the evening. Beth was having a rotten day, so she and I just went putzing around at Wal-Mart for a little while. I forgot what I was there for, but did manage to stock up on some microwave popcorn that was cheap. I couldn't find some of the other things. The shelves at Wal-Mart and Target looked like there was a major food shortage. It kind of scared me, the way doomsayers are talking in the news these days.
Last night, before going out with Beth, I actually ate dinner at home. I had a slight burger craving, but I decided to be a little healthier and have a couple of Boca Burgers. Julie, of course, had an editorial comment about it (about the type I bought), but like so many other aspect of my life, she needs to shut up and mind her own business.
This is, for the most part, a pointless post, but I wanted to get my YouTube debut up on here. Good night and Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment