In my last entry, I talked about my eating (of course), and now I am trying to eat a little more sensibly. Sometimes, though, things don't always work out the way we want them to.
I got up yesterday, and only ate one sandwich at McDonald's (instead of my usual two) and did my normal late-shift power walking, without weights. I got to work, and found out that we were celebrating a co-worker's birthday with lunch from Maggiano's Little Italy. So once again, I was torn between watching my weight and being tactful. Fortunately, I was able to do both. I had token portions of various things, and ate dinner at Subway, then had a 100-calorie snack last night. Known calories were about 1100. So as long as what I ate from the birthday lunch was less than about 600 calories (I don't see how it could be higher than that), I should be fine.
I met Justin at Target last night, and we proceeded back to the house, where we fell asleep. I was extremely tired, having worked two night shifts. This morning, we were going to go to the usual Burger King but found the road blocked. We went to one in Herndon, and then I dropped him off at his car. We will be meeting at Target tonight before heading to Freddie's for dinner and bingo. Since I will be working early shifts every Thursday for the next month, this will be my last trip to bingo for a while.
Saturday, since I covered the late shift on Monday, I will be leaving work at three. Justin and I are making a return trip to Freddie's and then I told him that I am planning to spend Sunday alone. He seemed to understand, just like I don't have any problems with his going out with his friends without me hovering over him.
It is great to have a day off, where I can just put on jeans and a t-shirt and relax and just chill. I am sitting here with CNBC playing in the background. It is a beautiful day, so I will be walking to Target to meet Justin. I am going to the movies with my father tomorrow. I hope I can exercise either before or after.
No comments:
Post a Comment