I looked forward to this stretch of days off for so long. Now I'm sitting here at loose ends, wondering what the hell to do.
Justin is still feeling badly. He tells me that he always takes a while to get over a cold. It makes me wonder about what the underlying problem with that would be...but we always use protection. But I don't think we will be getting together today. Again.
I'm afraid to call Beth to do anything. She's broke, unemployed, and has her new boyfriend occupying her time.
Diane is working. And I already ate dinner with her last night.
Cleo is away for the weekend.
Julie is with her lesbo friends. And I refuse to admit to being desperate enough to actually suggest going someplace with her.
The only movie I wanted to see was "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist." And I saw that yesterday morning. I don't want to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" unless I am with Justin.
I don't want to go to the mall and hang out. I was already there. I don't feel like spending money, and I don't want the temptation to eat.
I did the Sunday crossword yesterday afternoon while waiting to meet with Diane.
So here I am, listening to a Casey Kasem from 1987. They are up to Number 16. It'll be over soon. Then I wonder what I will do.
Perhaps I will take a nap.
Eric Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment