Yes, it's that time again! Yesterday was the first time since getting back from vacation where I walked with my weights, and they have gotten around to changing the himbo photo at the front of Abercrombie & Fitch! Huzzah! Huzzah!
I have downloaded the new front photo onto my computer, but I am scared to put it on my blog, for fear that the powers that be who own the copyright to the photo will sue me. So I will describe it: it is a solo side view shot of one himbo (Caucasian, of course), shown from the middle of his abdomen up, lying on his back. His right arm is draped across his chest, and he is holding his neck, with his left arm in his hair, which is medium brown and windswept. His head is turned toward the camera, and he has a weird half smile on his face.
I have walked every day since getting back, but today was only my second day with the weights, and I am feeling it. My arms are quite sore, and it is hard to type this. I have been holding the line as far as calories are concerned, topping out at about 1700-1800 calories each day. I am feeling hungry at the usual times once again, so I can't help but think I am back on track. The truth will be told when I next step on the scale. That will either be tomorrow or Saturday.
Justin and I are getting together on Monday night, as I am off on Tuesday. We'll see how that goes. But before that, Diane and I are having kabobs (which I want like crazy) on Saturday, and Beth and I are getting together on Sunday to go to the movies. Anything to get the hell away from Julie on my day off. Beth and I aren't going to be meeting until after five, but if asked, I will be telling Julie that we are meeting far earlier, so she doesn't get any ideas.
I was annoyed when I opened the front door this morning and discovered that my newspaper was not there. I called Cleo (since he leaves first) and asked him if the paper was there this morning when he left. He said no. So hopefully that was a fluke. If someone is stealing my newspaper, I am going to be royally ticked. But I can't see this happening; I have been getting "convenient home delivery" of the Washington Post for seven months, and this has never happened. So hopefully it is a one-day problem.
I am writing this as I do a load of laundry, but it is just about finished, so it is now time to sign off. Have a nice evening, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment