Saturday, March 8, 2008

Slumber Party This Monday!

As of tomorrow, Justin and I have been dating for a month.

Last night, feeling restless, I went back to Tysons and walked a couple more laps. To completely catalogue yesterday's walking: one mile from the service station to the mall, one complete lap around the mall, half a lap, then back to where I started, then another mile back to the service station, then two more laps and change. I am really looking forward to shorts season.

After that, I went and met Justin at his work. We then went to see "Semi-Pro" and talked a little bit, before getting a very nice goodnight kiss from him. It took me forever to get home, as I took the wrong highway and wound up in Maryland, finding myself at a naval observatory before turning around and getting back.

Today I got a text message saying that perhaps he should come over and stay the night on Monday. I said it was a good idea, Julie is NOT going to find out about it until we enter the house. I will not have her plotting to ruin it for us. What will happen? Stay tuned. But for now, I am going to bed as soon as I get a shower, pull my clothes out of the washer, and empty the dishwasher, which Cleo and Julie were nice enough to let me run and empty.

No comments: