Friday, March 7, 2008

Plastics Make It Possible

Once I decide to do something, very little keeps it from happening.

I set my alarm for 5:46 this morning, and was up and about by six, and after eating a light breakfast, was out of the house before 6:30, and went to the Sunoco at Tysons, and dropped off my car. I then went to my usual McDonald's, and then walked the mile and a half or so to the mall. I then walked all over the mall, stopping only to read a little at Barnes & Noble and to get my eyebrows done (which I had been neglecting).

They said that it would be done by "midmorning," but it was getting close to noon, and I had heard nothing. So I walked back to the service station, and inquired about the progress. It was almost done, so I sat there and chilled. $445 or so later, my car has now passed inspection.

Since my paltry 200-calorie breakfast was at about six and it was after twelve by then, I was starving, so I found my way to my favorite kabob place, and had lunch. Let's just say that it is far more crowded at lunch than at dinner. I'm surprised they even stay open past three.

I am meeting with Justin at his work tonight when he gets off, and we are going somewhere. I don't know any details, but we will be having date number five. I hope I don't fall asleep during the date. When I get home tonight, I will certainly sleep well. I have walked more than my share today, so that should help. Plus, I don't work until eleven tomorrow morning, and I have walked five days this week. So even if I miss tomorrow (and I might not), I should be fine.

No comments: