Since meeting Justin a month ago, I have gotten various bits of advice and comments from various people:
From Billy: Have sex with him as soon as possible, and if he is lousy in bed, kick him to the curb.
From Keith: I want a full report on how big his dick is.
From Kari and Beth: Be sure to be safe, whatever you do!
From my aunt: Keep things as friends for a while; you don't want to fly too fast into a relationship.
From a co-worker: Go at a pace that is comfortable for both of you.
To Billy, I say, how shallow can you get?
To Keith, I actually said to him, "How about we find out how big his heart is?"
To Kari and Beth, I say, of course!
To my aunt, I say, perhaps YOU don't want us to fly too fast into a relationship, because you're not quite ready for it.
To my co-worker, I say, that's exactly what I'm doing.
Well, folks, on Monday, Justin spent the night here in the Batcave. I am too much of a gentleman to go into details here, but we weren't exactly playing Parcheesi. Let's just say I will not be able to watch the movie "RV" a second time without thinking about what happened after the lights went out. And I gave Julie exactly three minutes' notice to his arrival.
Justin has heard me sing, and has seen me naked. Yet he wants to see me again. We are going to Phil and Keith's for dinner on Saturday. We are thinking about spending the night together, the question being at whose house.
The next morning, I stepped on the scale, wondering what my weight would be, and how to spin any gain. I discovered that I weighed 153.5 pounds, which scared me. I had a cheat day, obviously. And I felt horrible doing so, but I need to eat more. I was pretty tired for most of yesterday, but people at work who know what is going on knew what the goofy smile on my face meant.
Today I ate about 1800 calories, and I felt like a glutton. I will be going to PA next week, so I should be putting on a pound or two there. Let's hope it stays at a pound or two.
So, dear readers, you know what (and who) is on my mind. I told Julie the extremely condensed version of what happened that night, and now she wants to double date with Justin and Cleo. Except for the fact that Justin doesn't particularly like Julie (especially when he met her because she crashed our second date) and the fact that Julie is a living embarrassment, double dating sounds like a great idea...NOT!
My vacation begins at six o'clock tomorrow. I am looking forward to eleven days away. I haven't had an extended period of time off since October, so I need this time. Plus, I will top out on hours next payday if I don't take some time. So this should be nice.
I know that these entries have been quite short recently, but I have just been so out of it this past week and change. How did my life get so turned upside down in one month? I am not complaining, mind you; after all of my "woe is me, I have no boyfriend" lamentations, I would be a fool to complain. But I am still getting used to this.
So I am closing out this entry, with best wishes for a nice night.
No comments:
Post a Comment