I am now home. Unpacking was very easy since my aunt did all of my laundry yesterday so I could just hang it up.
Yesterday was Easter, which, once again, was another eat-a-thon. I really hope that I can undo the damage I have done during the next week. I am not stepping on that scale until I go for a week without overeating. I have wrapped up today with fewer than 1700 calories, and I am feeling hungry (today I felt hunger pangs for the first time since last Monday, believe it or not!). I also look like my gut has grown. The fact that I have not exercised in a week certainly was evident today when I went to Tysons to walk. Even without my weights, I was going a lot slower than usual, and while I finished my customary three laps, it took me longer than it usually does. But while I was away, I bought a shirt from Wal-Mart that was a medium, it has been through the washer and dryer, and it still fits the same as it did on Thursday (after I barely ate anything at all on Wednesday), so hopefully it is all in my mind.
Tomorrow I will be working the late shift, and I hope my boss is working early. This is not a personal attack on her at all: when she works late, she buys appetizers from the Cheesecake Factory for whoever is working late with her, and I have that delicate balancing act of being polite versus ruining my diet. I hate making this decision.
Kyle wants to have dinner with me on Wednesday...will I EVER get myself back on track again? I wish that when I get together with people, we could do something other than eat. I met with Justin at his work tonight, and we went to Chili's for dinner. As you know from my last entry, I had to take a suppository on Saturday night to get things going again, and there was nothing since. Well, dear readers, a burger from Chili's (with no bun, since the bun alone has nearly 500 calories), fries, and a basket of chips (split with Justin), and I thought I would have to move my computer into the stall at the Bennigan's in Springfield Mall (where we went after dinner). No wonder my eyes were starting to turn brown!
But yes, I now feel hungry. And I will celebrate my hunger, as it means that I will not be sleeping on food like I have for the past four nights. I will be back in my own bed, sleeping alone, and I will be walking tomorrow morning. I once again will be doing so without my weights, but I have to reiterate what I said a while ago: I lost 120 pounds before picking up my hand weights for the first time. So walking is still exercise.
So is sex. I am wondering when Justin and I can get together again. But we will see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment