Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Back Two Days. I Needs Another Vay-Cay.

There has been a good deal of drama during the last two days at work. I don't want to go into it, but it is stressful. Why do I seem to be coming back from vacation to this? Who knows. Yet, weirdly enough, Petunia Gray is not involved this time.

I have been trying to eat better, winding up with about 1700 calories during each of the last two days. This is far less than I was eating when I was on vacation.

I wound up being at work from 9 until 8:30 today. The on-call person didn't show up until then. Oh boy. Extra money to impulsively subscribe to more magazines. Esquire, anyone? Not really.

I am tired, so I just wanted to give a quick post to let everyone know that I am alive, and hope to have more to say in my next post.

Eric Out.

No comments: